- All works of authorship, information, content, functional components, and material appearing on or contained in this website (“Site Materials”) are protected by law, including but not limited to, Pakistan copyright law. Except as explicitly stated on the website, the entirety of the Site Materials (including, without limitation, data, illustrations, graphics, audio, video, photographs, pictures, illustrations, recordings, drawings, sketches, artwork, images, text, forms, and look and feel attributes) are NuktaArt copyrighted works, all rights reserved or the copyrighted works of NuktaArt’s affiliates, licensors or suppliers. NuktaArt also owns a copyright in this website as a collective work and compilation, and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, organization, and enhancement of the Site Materials.
Removing or altering any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Site Materials is strictly prohibited. Any commercial use of any Site Materials, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NuktaArt, is prohibited. Any reproduction, distribution, performance, display, preparation of derivative works based upon, framing, capturing, harvesting, or collection of, or creating of hypertext or other links or connections to, any Site Materials or any other proprietary information of NuktaArt, without NuktaArt’s advance written consent, is prohibited.
All names, trademarks, service marks, symbols, slogans, and logos appearing on this website are proprietary to NuktaArt or its affiliates, licensors or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal trademark law.
- Parties other than NuktaArt may provide products or services on the website. NuktaArt expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for or related to products or services provided by or advertised by these third parties or the transactions you conduct or enter into with these third parties.
Additionally, this website may, from time to time, contain links to other Internet Web sites for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. These sites are maintained by organizations over which NuktaArt exercises no control, and NuktaArt expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party sites.
- The information on this website is for informational purposes only. No information, services, or materials offered by or through this website shall be construed as or understood to be advice or recommendations. Opinions, where and when expressed, are subject to change without notice.
- The property offered for sale would be offered and sold by NuktaArt.
- In the event of any dispute, the opinion and decision of NuktaArt shall be binding and conclusive in all respects and the buyer hereby agrees to be bound by the same.
- As regards conditions of sale, as well as those of the purchasers, NuktaArt's rights and obligations hereunder, shall be governed by and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
- Purchases will be permitted only after the full payment and realization of the requisite amount.
- Under no circumstances will NuktaArt rescind any purchase made or refund the amount paid in respect of any sale.
- All payments are to be made in the favour of "Nukta Pakistan" within 10 working days from the date of the order
- If you book any item (artwork, etc.) on the NuktaArt website, you are bound by legal contract to purchase/pay for it.
- The Rules and Regulations and various Acts currently prevailing in Pakistan will govern all payments made to "Nukta Pakistan".
- Shipping cost would be extra based on the destination. It will also vary in accordance with your packing instructions.