Why Advertise in NuktaArt?
NuktaArt is the only comprehensive publication that provides a critical engagement with the theory and practice of contemporary art in Pakistan. Its world wide subscription includes art institutions, leading art galleries and auction houses within Pakistan and abroad. It is the ideal forum for artists and art organizations from Pakistan to advertise their links, upcoming exhibitions and events, to access local and international audiences and cultivate potential partners.
Discounted rates for advertisements and in-house designing are provided especially to art galleries in Pakistan, to facilitate access and promote local art activities.
Past advertisers in NuktaArt have included the top media and advertising agencies, channels, fashion designers, high-end clothing retailers, art galleries, architects, publishers, local and foreign banks, financial institutions, and multi-national companies.
NuktaArt is professionally designed and full-color printed on premium quality archival paper. The larger than usual dimensions of the magazine (13”x 9 ¾”) provide greater visibility for your ad placement. The biannual publication of the magazine provides a window of 6 months for advertisers.
NuktaArt is distributed through major art galleries and book stores in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad and more recently in Hyderabad, Faisalabad and Quetta. A growing demand to see more of Pakistani art in print has encouraged us to expand our subscriptions internationally.
We invite you to join our select group of advertisers as an initiative to tap new markets and share our collective endeavor to promote the arts in Pakistan.
Our readership comprises:
- Art collectors
- Currently, the average artwork purchase is greater than Rs. 15,000 and collectors typically make 5-6 purchases per year
- Professionals from art-related fields
- Artists, architects, interior designers, fashion designers, graphic designers, photographers, etc.
- Other career professionals:
- Bankers, lawyers, doctors, businessmen, and others with a keen interest in fine arts, architecture, and the performing arts
- Foreign and domestic institutions of higher learning
Subscribers include all major private sector universities in Pakistan, and a number of university libraries in USA, Europe, and South Asia
For advertisement tariff, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All images/complete ads including logos should be provided in:
- Color: CMYK
- Format: Adobe Illustrator (type converted to paths), Photoshop or PDF files
- Resolution: minimum 300 pixels per inch
- Size: full page ad: 13.25 x 9.5 inches or half page ad: 13.25 x 4.75 inches or 6.75 x 9.5 inches
- Bleed: 5mm
All text should be provided in:
- Format: Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator files
- Fonts (if client has a preference): True Type fonts
Copy deadline (with a color proof):
- Deadline for the next issue of May 2011 (Volume 6, Issue 1): March 15
Deadline for submission of Ads for Volume 7 Issue 1 - May 2012 is 7th February 2012